Saturday 3 March 2012

Things needed to do my hairstyles.

Hi, all of you lovelies!
I know I haven't posted a tutorial yet, but there will be one or two... or more... up by the next Friday, that's the next time I'll get my hands on hair and a camera at the same time.
But the point of this post is to show you guys you don't need a lot of remedies to do some pretty sweet hairstyles.
Things you'll need: - or the things you may need, or the things that you'll need if you desire.

  • A brush - or whatever you comb your hair with in the morning. I have a paddle-brush from Schwarzkopf, which is a really great brush.
  • Elastics - small and big, thick and thin, black and coloured, all kinds. I prefer the black or brown ones, but if you're more of a wild one, colors are also great.
  • Bobby-pins, bobby-pins, bobby-pins. They always seem to disappear for me, I brought this HUGE package this summer, and it's already almost gone:(.
  • A curling and straightening iron - I don't really use them on myself, but I love the looks you get when you use them, and in some of the complicated hairstyles we may need 'em, so they're on the list as well.
  • A rat-tail comb - or anything like that, just to part the hair and so. You can basically use anything, when I'm really in need, I use the end of a pen.
  • ACCESSORIES! I hate to admit it, but if everytime I'm at the mall, the first place I go is "Accesories", no lie, I love them so much. 
  • Spray-bottle with water in it - I rarely use this, but when I do, I really love the effect, it makes it easier to do some of the hairstyles too.
  • Hairspray - if the hairstyle is for a party or so:)
I am so utterly excited to post a hairstyle sometime soon! As I said, THIS FRIDAY! :)
xx Ezza.

No comments:

Post a Comment