Saturday 10 March 2012

Half-Knot Updo.

Hi, all of you lovelies!
I know the name REALLY sucks, but I think this is a WONDERFUL hairstyle and I really love it! You should try it! Dancelady(The nicknames suck, I'm sorry.) has medium-thick hair almost down to her breasts, in my opinion a little too long for this hairstyles - the shoulder or so is perfect. As I said, I've done this on myself MANY times, the first time I ever did it, I made only 4 sections of halfknots, and it works just as well, but personally I like it better when there's a lot of sections.
I came up with this hairstyle in a quite weird way; my hair has (almost gone) layers, which is a huge problem for me, since the inner section of my hair is very thing and straight, although the rest of my hair is curly. Well, I was sitting in my room, getting ready to go downtown, when I wanted my hair out of my face, and I just did half-knots in a large section around my face. It looked VERY stupid, so I halfknotted the hair that was back. I got SO many compliments for this hairstyle. It's superlovely.
xx Ezza.

No comments:

Post a Comment