Friday 16 March 2012

I've been neglecting this blog...

Yeah, I've been busy with school and some other different things as well, but this will sum up what hair-related things I've been doing this week.
Like any other week, I've been on a lot of different hair-blogs. My favorite's at the moment are probably letsmakeitup1 - her youtube is AMAZING, princesshairstyles, dostochoose, girldohairstyles and redpunzel. They're all fantastic, and a huge inspiration.

Then there was this huge party at friday - well, I loved the hairstyles everybody came wearing. I did some hair throughout the party as well, but I sadly didn't got it on camera. I did 5 tiny Three-stranded braids, then braided them all together in a 5 strand braid. It looked amazing! Well, here's some pictures of the hairstyles everybody was wearing:

A dutch braid all aroud the head made by me, in a hurry, hah. 
Pretty girls. 
Those waves... She made frickin' 17 braids the night before! 
A high bun, the waves and me wearing a halfknot updo.

Well, this post made no sense, but I hope you enjoyed!
xx Ezza.

No comments:

Post a Comment