Monday 5 March 2012

Hair Monday.

Hi, lovelies!
This day I experimented a lot. Last night I did the "No-Heat Headband Curls", which was really fun and easy to do! That's going to be something I do every single night, just to keep my hair curly. I lace-braided my rather long bangs as well, and attached them to the back of my head with bobbypins.
From the back, upside down. I tried to take a pic myself, which turned out bad...

It looks SUPER MESSY in this picture, and trust me, it was! It was worth it all, though! 

You may notice the lace-braid, which helped A LOT!

I can't believe I really did that!
Well, I forgot to take a picture this morning - I'm so grumpy when I get out of bed, I don't want to do anything, but let's just say it worked SUPER WELL. You should try it out. I wet it down last night, but tonight I'll try to do it without the water.
AND I BROUGHT A WHOLE NEW PACKAGE OF BOBBYPINS. 50 pieces. I think that'll be enough for 3 months, hah. They magically disappear.
xx Ezza.

No comments:

Post a Comment